If you want to attend Averett after beginning your college career at another institution, welcome! Our transfer admissions staff is here to make your transition to Averett as smooth as possible.
- Articulation agreements with several local community colleges
- Credit consideration for military experience, documented work experience, CLEP and DANTES examinations
- Personalized attention from our transfer admissions counselor
- Averett University will order and pay for all transfer applicants’ transcripts. To request your transcripts, please fill out the Transcript Request Form.
- Please be aware that not all schools allow third party ordering. In this instance, the applicant will be responsible for acquiring the transcript(s) that Averett University is unable to order. Averett University requires all official transcripts from previously attended colleges/universities for admission.
Contact Sara Hodges, transfer admissions counselor, to talk about becoming an Averett University Cougar. You can contact Sara at 434-362-4236 or [email protected].
General Transfer Credit Guidelines
Averett generally only considers credit for transfer if:
Every case is different. Transfer credit acceptance or denial will depend on the circumstances.