Questions? 1-800-AVERETT

Former Students

two AU students in a plane cockpit pointing to buttons

We're glad
you're back.


We know life can take students away from their college studies. Our Admissions Office is eager to help you resume your path to achieving your dreams.

It's Simple

  • If you are a former Averett student but have not received your degree from Averett, submit a readmit application.
  • If you attended another college or university after leaving Averett, we must receive your official transcript before reviewing your application. Ask your former school to send it to the Averett Admissions Office:
    Averett University Main Campus
    Office of Admissions
    420 West Main Street
    Danville, VA 24541
  • Pay your deposit.
  • After paying your deposit, please contact your advisor for class registration.
  • If eligible to live on campus, please fill out a housing application.

If you have questions, contact Olivia Ingram , your Admissions Counselor, at [email protected] or 434-362-1543.

We’re here for you and glad you’re coming home to Averett.

Are you interested in our WORKING ADULT programs?

Click Here